Nyc Fall Fashion Week
NYC FALL FASHION WEEK – FASHION DRESS UP GAMES FOR GIRLS 2011
Nyc Fall Fashion Week
- A fashion week is a fashion industry event, lasting approximately one week, which allows fashion designers, brands or "houses" to display their latest collections in runway shows and buyers to take a look at the latest trends.
- The most sacred time of the year in Los Angeles. Sort of like the High Holy Days in Judaism, Ramadan in Islam, and FIFA World Cup Soccer for every country in the world except the United States.
- An act of falling or collapsing; a sudden uncontrollable descent
- descend in free fall under the influence of gravity; "The branch fell from the tree"; "The unfortunate hiker fell into a crevasse"
- A controlled act of falling, esp. as a stunt or in martial arts
- descend: move downward and lower, but not necessarily all the way; "The temperature is going down"; "The barometer is falling"; "The curtain fell on the diva"; "Her hand went up and then fell again"
- A move which pins the opponent's shoulders on the ground for a count of three
- the season when the leaves fall from the trees; "in the fall of 1973"
- New York is the most populous city in the United States, and the center of the New York metropolitan area, which is one of the most populous metropolitan areas in the world.
- New York City
- .nyc is a proposed city-level top-level domain for New York City.
- Pennsylvania Station — commonly known as Penn Station — is the major intercity train station and a major commuter rail hub in New York City. It is one of the busiest rail stations in the world, and a hub for inboard and outboard railroad traffic in New York City.
nyc fall fashion week – Fall
Fashion Week Fabulousness
You can never be too rich, too thin….or too young for fashion* 🙂
Alright, last upload for awhile- going to catch up on everyone’s streams now London Fashion Week is over. Had another fab day today even though I am almost keeling over from the dreaded flu. Met some very nice people including a fireman who does security work on his days off, another security guy from South Africa who is doing his Masters in Geophysics and two lovely photographers who I spent the afternoon watching because my camera battery died at lunchtime 🙂
*tongue planted firmly in cheek
43/365- NY FASHION WEEK!
the show i watched was called fashion for relief- haiti, a charity fashion show by naomi campbell. all the profits from tickets and auction of garments starting in march, will go towards care whom in return donates towards women and babies in haiti.
i got to fulfill my lifelong dream of attending a fashion show AND helping out for a cause at the same time! :’)
life’s goooood 😀